What is stanozolol?
Stanozolol, sold under many brand names, is an androgen and anabolic steroid medicine which was derived from dihydrotestosterone. Stanozolol is a man-made steroid, similar to the naturally occurring steroid testosterone.
Stanozolol may reduce the frequency and severity of these attacks. Stanozolol may also be used for purposes other than those listed here.
- Formula: C21H32N2O
- Molar mass: 328.49 g/mol
- CAS ID: 10418-03-8
- Elimination half-life: Oral: 9 hours; IM: 24 hours (aq. susp.)
- Duration of action: IM: >1 week
- Metabolism: Liver
Before taking this medicine
Do not take stanozolol without first talking to your doctor if –
- Prostate cancer
- Breast cancer
- A high amount of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia).
- Before taking stanozolol, Speak with your Physician if you
- Have experienced a heart attack;
- Possess a high amount of cholesterol in the blood;
- have diabetes
- Just take an oral anticoagulant (blood thinner);
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
You may not have the ability to take stanozolol, or you may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during treatment.
Stanozolol is in the FDA pregnancy category X. Don’t take this medication if you’re pregnant or could become pregnant during treatment.